What we are doing to protect your family's health
For the protection and health of your family and our community, we are abiding by the recommendations of the state of Colorado and the CDC and have suspend all public meetings including small groups.
The health and security of our members and gusets is our highest priority; once we are given the green light to hold public worship services again we will do everything we can to protect your family by implementing the following precautions:
- We will continually disinfect high-contact areas.
- We will use every other row of seating and space people out.
- We will close off the front row closest to the stage, singers and speakers.
- We will greet each other without hand shakes or hugs.
- We will not celebrate communion during the month of March.
- We will modify children’s activities to minimize the touching of same objects and disinfect the class rooms between use.
“Don’t worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank him for all he has done. Then you will experience God’s peace, which exceeds anything we can understand. His peace will guard your hearts and minds as you live in Christ Jesus.” Philippians 4:6-7
*Please stay connected and watch the worship service online below using the video player, or the links.”
Watch our Live stream on Sundays at 10:00 AM MST
Help and links
Are you in need of food? Are you elderly or do you have a physical disability that keeps you from leaving your home? We can provide food and prescription medication pick and delivery. Please call us or email us, we would love to help!
Check out our classes and Small Groups
We also offer a service in Spanish
Are you visiting us for the first time?
Thanks for visiting our website. We would like to meet you in person, meanwhile the answers section below will help you with most questions you may have about our church and the meetings.
We would love to get to know you
Please fill out our form and we will follow up.